Thursday, February 23, 2006

reasons why my postings are so randomly... posted

1. At home I work on a Mac. Mac and Blog Boy are like little kids who like to play but don't like to share. Blog Boy is always demanding cookies and Mac is always hiding them. Then Blog Boy whines and cries until Mac grudgingly gives him a cookie 'cause the Hyena told him he better or else! I like Mac and I like Blog Boy, but I don't like them so much together.

2. I'm taking Master level classes with fabulous teachers who believe I should be either reading or writing every moment I'm awake... and sometimes when I'm asleep too.

3. I work at Kate the Great's Book Emporium... and yes, that was a shameless plug.

4. I teach seventh graders.

5. I'm currently directing a brand spankin' new play called, Dragon. I have a wonderful cast and the playwright is wonderful. It'll be going up in April at Kate the Great's Book Emporium. (Shameless, I tell you!)
6. This weekend my house was invaded by La Fraternitie Du Loup-Garou. Due to unexplainable complications, one of them stayed for... well, he still hasn't left yet!

7. I'm currently involved in a long distance romance. It's going well and it's exciting in a weird way. Lots and lots of letter writing...

8. To help pay the rent, I am the housekeeper. Lately I've been so busy with so many other things that I've been a very bad housekeeper and you know what they do to bad housekeepers, don't you? (I wish! Actually, I just end up paying more of my rent.)

9. My hertero-sexual life partner and I need to spend some quality time together... Someday we will.

10. I get distracted... look, shiny!

There's more, but I figure 10's a good number to stop at. Besides I've got all this stuff that needs doing....

3 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

I hope you're having a great weekend....I've finally got ya linked....yeah....I'm pretty slow huh?....lol

2/26/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger Ninian said...

It's all good! ;>

2/26/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

my goodness...werewolves, children, bookstores, housekeeping, directing, letter writing, shameless advirtisements....

It's all too much, I tell you!

Take a break. Go get a tattoo. That's what I do when I'm stressed.

I'm running out of room on my back, though. Time to finish the ribcage.

3/01/2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home