Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blame the Assassin Chick

Oh that Quick! She inspires such amazing frivolity of life. And I thank her. ;> Life is too often taken too seriously when it's really just so goddamn funny!

Your Birthdate: November 7

You are an island. (Wow, I'm HUGE!!!)

You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
(Self-lovin', that's what it's all about! Though sometimes it's nice to have a big... thick... sandwich.)

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. (Though no one's sure why.)

Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. (Impress.... That's not the word that's usually used, but what the hell.)

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice! (Finally, an explanation for all those voices! Maybe that's why I don't need anybody, too many voices already.)

Your strength: Your self sufficiency (Fuckin' loner.)

Your weakness: You despise authority (Not sure I completely agree with that one... Who do they think they are, some sort of authority on this??)

Your power color: Maroon (I love 'oo' woords!)


Your power symbol: Hammer
(HELL YEAH! it's a tool and a weapon... how could I go wrong?)


Your power month: July (Why July? I must investigate this further...)



Enough silly distraction!!! This weekend I WILL post a story sketch... and I'll like it, damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home