Saturday, December 10, 2005

the REAL issue

I was reading about how some corporate big wigs are crackin' down on the christmas greeting issue. It seems that employees have been asked to say, "Happy Holidays" instead of, "Merry Christmas". Due to this, there have been some cries of outrage that sound a bit like, "help, help, we're being oppressed!" as often happens in cases like this. The problem is, they're not addressing the real issue.

You know what I'm talking about... they pump it into the air like a mind-numbing virus, threatening brain waves & destroying cognizant thought. It is a weapon used by corporations to entice you to purchase [fill in the blank] for your holiday guilt and gratification.

Greet me anyway you like, I couldn't care less, but we need, no, we MUST take care of this pollution! It is a moral imperative that we do away with, no, DESTROY Holiday Muzak before it destroys us all!!!

Don't be fooled, they KNOW what they're doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lake Allison said...

Christmas music makes me homicidal. A perfect soundtrack to my killing spree. fa la la la la AHHHH!!!

12/15/2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home