Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's all so damn amusing...

The truth is, I was being lazy. I should have ended things as soon as I saw his true nature. But my damn curiosity got the better of me and I was having fun. He's the one who kept trying to push for something more serious.

It's interesting that a pathetic little xenophobic, homophobic, racist boy with an impotency problem who lives in his mamma's basement thinks for a second that I care. It's been a while, but I remember I was pissed because he didn't bother to call. My belief is, if you're going to break plans with someone, at least try to pretend to be civilized and call to let them know. I shouldn't have had to call him to find out that he was not coming to my graduation party. And then he has the nerve to say he can do better than me... now that's a laugh. Like I said then, good luck, I wish him everything he deserves. I mean it. I'm certain there's a woman out there who has less self esteem than he does and will play his sad little games and she will be better for him than I could or would ever be. But of course, he won't even try to understand any of this... I shouldn't even bother to waste my words, but it's all so damn amusing!

He was so very upset when I turned him down, refusing to be his girlfriend. He didn't understand that the reason we went out at all was that he was mildly amusing -- I'd never dated a Raw Food Satanist before. Then, when he revealed his racist and sexist nature, I was intrigued. When he found out that I'm a feminist, he flipped. Poor little boy, it blew his mind. I honestly believe he has the potential to be a decent human being. Unfortunately he hasn't any desire to do so. He is at the point of harming himself and possibly others in his selfish petty attitude. It's sad, really.

"Could [she] not foresee that I get harsh with a woman once I get bored of her?" That was being harsh? I just found it to be inconsiderate, but we have such different standards. To quote a wise woman --- only boring people get bored. And ain't that the truth!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calzone said...

Thanks for the link sugar...dude sounds like a fool

1/18/2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Ninian said...

I'm ever so glad to link you up since you always crack me up. ;>

calling him a fool is kind... at least fools can find joy within themselves.

1/24/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home