Sunday, April 10, 2005

I hate....

I hate everything I have ever written! I want to delete this blog, to burn my pages, to trash my computer, to turn off my brain. How can a few hours affect everything so profoundly? I know it's just self doubt, but damnit, everyone read and, like usual, only my writing gets the "constructive criticism". You know what, go fuck yourself and your constructive criticism. I feel raw in a way I have never felt about my writing. Is it the by-product of a migraine? A migraine of the artistic spirit, it leaves me stripped and sensitive. It's my own fault, I know. I always say I can take it, but sometimes I can't. I'm not always as durable, as solid, as tough as I pretend to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lake Allison said...

Darling, no! Do not delete your blog nor quit writing. This is my plea, disregard it if you must.. but I've always loved your work. It's brave! You write things that I would be scared to put on paper, and do it beautifully.

<3

-A

4/12/2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home